Carbon Negative Now
The Pyrolyzer system is considered carbon negative for
- We recycle waste material preventing the release
of green house gases if open air landfill decomposition had occurred.
- We recover carbon rich char and steel preventing GHG emissions had these
products been manufactured using fossil fuel energy sources.
- We capture the highly concentrated CO2
- In liquid fuels and Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) made from PyroGasTM.
- In Biochar when using Biomass feedstock.
- To fertilize greenhouse plants.
Remember, the renewable energy credits can be sold for cash or traded to offset other GHG emissions
within a corporate infrastructure.